What real benefits does your company get from using business process mining tools?
There are several benefits to process mining. The technology enables you to: · Get complete visibility over your processes – get 100% objective, fact-based insights in real-time vi(Continue reading)
The Effects of Party Affiliation on Susceptibility to Participation in Violent Activities
The Effects of Social Policy on the Number of Homeless People in New York
Susceptibility to Brainwashing: Level of Education or Age?
Belief in Democracy and Voting Behavior
▪️▪️Even the most exciting subjects can sound boring▪️▪️
Some quantitative research titles:
A study of:
The height of student in the University of …..
The weight of University Staff by department
The variaton between bus timetables and actual timing
The average speed of cars on various types of highways
The number of hours worked per day by department
Experimental research is one of the founding quantitative research methods. The simplest example of an experimental research is conducting a laboratory test. As long as research is being conducted under scientifically acceptable conditions – it qualifies as an experimental research.
Here are some example of quantitative data:
- A jug of milk holds one gallon.
- The painting is 14 inches wide and 12 inches long.
- The new baby weighs six pounds and five ounces.
- A bag of broccoli crowns weighs four pounds.
- A coffee mug holds 10 ounces.
- John is six feet tall.
- A tablet weighs 1.5 pounds.
· Answer requested by
Quartile PPC ads management solution.
Certified PPC ad solution to help manage, forecast, optimize e-commerce campaigns.
Opinion polling is a good example of quantitative exoerimental research. Similarly, CERN’s and FermiLab’s Physics experiments all are examples of such research.
View 2 shares
Quantitative experimental research simply means anything that you can directly measure as opposed to simply saying it is “more” or “less” or “better than”. One of thousands of quantitative experimental research examples would be to measure the change in CO2 in the air over time in parts per million, like this:
Try our top-rated GMAT course for 5 days for $1.
Learn why Target Test Prep offers a score improvement guarantee. 5 days of unlimited access for only $1!
You can easily break this down so that you can answer the question yourself. This comes under the category of “Give a person a fish, they eat for a day. Teach a person to fish, they eat for a lifetime.” In other words, part of what you’re supposed to be learning is how to look for answers to your questions independently.
Probably, the majority of scientific research has some quantitative data. Even in the social sciences, statistical analyses are common. I recommend that you become familiar with Pew Research Center’s work. They study very diverse questions that are part of the social sciences. They include statistical information.
Another option is to go to Google Scholar and to type in a search string such as “evidence of climate change” or “population changes in Japan” or “world supply of oil.” You will see a large number of papers. You’ll need to read the abstract to know whether or not the research includes quantitative data and analysis.
I hope this helps.
Some examples for quantitative research titles:
- Regarding alcohol ( as an example can say : Alcohol addiction among high schoolers , or among women : How alcohol has effected to human health: Drinking pattern and reasons for drinking : You can compare yearly how it has changed and so on.)
- The development of cryptography in the USSR.
- How are the problems of racism described in media of the country, including TV shows, animation, and movies?
- Violence in sports, domestic violence and other violence methods and how to reduce them , how they are effecting , how to rescue from violence and so on
- Greenhouse effect boosts global warming: myth or truth? Like that you can talk about an environmental protection
- Can do a research regarding women education levels, women employment , women health, how women support the economy of country ….
- Or else you can go on engineering side and do a research regarding technology effect,level, development, or how will be power consume level in 2035 , is existing power generation enough for future consumption…
- And you can select agricultural side( how weather changes affect agricultural land)
- Compare and contrast the level of public security
- Public transport system
Sulpiride in the treatment of hypochondriasis in institutionalized geriatric patients: a randomized clinical placebo trial
Anti-racist training for sworn law enforcement officers: a within-subjects design
Depression and hypochondriasis in institutionalized geriatric patients: a study of a spurious relationship?
Volunteering for anti-racist training by sworn law enforcement officers: a correlation with the trait of openness?
· Answer requested by
There are numerous research paper articles. Here are my suggestions.
1.Impacts of remote learning on the performance of senior high school students
2.The effects of cyberbullying among senior high school students in the wake of COVID 19
3.A review on stress and depression among senior high school students
There is an endless list of research topics on senior high school students. You only need to be creative
· Answer requested by